Property developers, landlords and banks
Robin Smith of the Young Peoples Party. With an explicit policy to:
- raise wages and profits
- reduce rents and house prices
- reduce taxes
- secure plenty of finance for every public service
- deal with homelessness when there are plenty of homes
- address unemployment and bankruptcy when there is plenty of labour and capital
- Respect are the party claiming more important things than justice
- The Planet Savers claim more important things than homelessness
- Labour are claiming more important things than raising wages
- Conservative are claiming more important things than profits
- Liberal democrat, er... are a bit of both
... DEPENDENCY CULTURE
They all want you to be even more dependent on the state and large corporations than you already are. And you seem to be asking for it!
Croydon. What is it that you really want. Freedom or Dependency?
"The Young People's Party will abolish all taxation except for that on rents, which we will tax at a rate of 100%."
Tax comes out of rents. So there is plenty, it cannot be passed on to the tenant, your inheritence will be secure
What's not to like? Workers and enterprise will now get their full reward. The parasites of Croydon will be driven out of town. I will make quick work of it and good riddance.
Post a Comment